Do you have an idea you want to see happen in the Port Melbourne community?
SHIP supports residents to turn ideas into activities that are fun, social, innovative, inclusive and creative.
Please complete the following form explaining your idea and email to email@example.com. Once received, the SHIP Project Officer will agenda the item for discussion at the next Community Committee meeting. A recommendation will be made onto the support SHIP can provide and the result will be contacted back to you. Please note: committee meetings occur bimonthly.
We can provide:
- Assistance with linking to organisations and other residents with skills and resources required for your activity /project
- Promotion of the activity/project through the SHIP communications – website, Facebook and email newsletter
- Advice on public liability cover
- Feedback on and printing of promotional materials
- Advice on relevant funding grants
- Mentoring by SHIP Committee members
- Seeding funds up to $300 for printing and other resources